UCLA versus U of M- twin cities?

saanchi

Im an international applicant and I am planning to pursue MPH. However , I am confused between UCLA and University of Minnesota - twin cities. I have already received an admit from U of M and im waiting to hear from UCLA. I know that both the schools are really good but I need to decide between the two if I receive and admit from UCLA as well . Please give me your inputs .

Edited by saanchi

Among other things, I'd say location might be significant because the two places are quite different. The weather is pretty much polar opposite, so if you don't want to deal with extremely harsh winters then Minnesota isn't ideal, but if you can appreciate having four seasons then Minnesota is a great place. I lived in the Twin Cities for many years (and went to the U of M for my undergrad), and I love the area a lot. There's a lot of good food around campus, and there's decent public transportation to different areas with even more to do.