Indiana University

audiu

Has anyone who applied to Indiana not receive a letter yet? I have seen multiple people posting on the admission results section that they got a decision letter, so for obvious reasons, I am freaking out, haha.

Also, for anyone who has received a letter, if you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Maybe I have not received one because of my location in regards to Indiana and it is still on its way here! 

Thanks!

Edited by cjjg08

I have not yet received a letter either! I'm in the Midwest still, expecting it by Monday or Tuesday I would think. They may have not sent them out on the same day. You're not alone! :)

I have not yet received a letter either! I'm in the Midwest still, expecting it by Monday or Tuesday I would think. They may have not sent them out on the same day. You're not alone! :)

Glad I am not the only one! Although, I do wish both of us (and anyone else who hasn't received it yet) had received something over the weekend! 

I always said to myself that the worst thing that could happen would be to see people posting about admission decisions to a school I applied to and being one of the people who hasn't heard anything yet!  

Hopefully it does come by tomorrow or Tuesday! 

Good luck to you! 

Glad I am not the only one! Although, I do wish both of us (and anyone else who hasn't received it yet) had received something over the weekend! 

I always said to myself that the worst thing that could happen would be to see people posting about admission decisions to a school I applied to and being one of the people who hasn't heard anything yet!  

Hopefully it does come by tomorrow or Tuesday! 

Good luck to you! 

Thanks! Yes, it's happened to me a few times already, seeing people post about one of my schools but I hadn't heard yet. Indiana is one of the last schools I'm waiting to hear back from!!

Is it one of your top choices? It's a backup for me, and I'm hearing from my top choice tomorrow! Best of luck to you as well, and that we find out soon! The wait from all the schools has been excruciating. 

Thanks! Yes, it's happened to me a few times already, seeing people post about one of my schools but I hadn't heard yet. Indiana is one of the last schools I'm waiting to hear back from!!

Is it one of your top choices? It's a backup for me, and I'm hearing from my top choice tomorrow! Best of luck to you as well, and that we find out soon! The wait from all the schools has been excruciating. 

It is one of my top choices! I've heard back from two schools so far (both acceptances thankfully), but they were more my backup schools. Still have three more to hear from! 

The wait is definitely awful. But, good luck with your top choice school! Hopeful that you get in! 

Edited by cjjg08

The wait is definitely awful. 

I guess I am lucky I didn't even notice that some others had heard.  So I haven't had any additional stress from worried waiting.  I'll start checking that mailbox more seriously now.  But one more vote for haven't heard yet.

It is one of my top choices! I've heard back from two schools so far (both acceptances thankfully), but they were more my backup schools. Still have three more to hear from! 

May I ask why it's one of your top choices, and where else you applied? Congratulations on the two acceptances!

May I ask why it's one of your top choices, and where else you applied? Congratulations on the two acceptances!

Well, since I applied it has been about number two on my list if I had to rank my schools. Honestly, my main reason for it being a top choice is because it's a 3 year program as opposed to 4 years. I'm already a 5th year senior, so I'm ready to be done with school and start working! I also would prefer to not stay in the south. 

I also applied to University of Pittsburgh (this is my number one choice, as I am originally from Pittsburgh and would love to go back), University of Tennessee, East Tennessee State University, and University of the Pacific (which was a last minute decision and thankfully my friend had visited and found out that they were approved for accreditation...but SO expensive). 

I know I said I want to get out of the south, and then applied to two Tennessee schools, but these have actually moved up on my list recently after doing some more research on them. The financial aspect of them is what draws me to them the most. It's definitely going to be hard to make a decision! 

Edited by cjjg08

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not! I just rejected my offer today, best of luck to those on the waitlist!!

Ah, was hoping to find someone else who was going! 

But, yay for making a decision and good luck at Missouri State! 

• 3 weeks later...