Will the school take back their official offer if I can not graduate with two majors as I stated on my resume?

salute

I already received offer from my dream computer music program in late February. I am a music and math double major with a econ minor and I am supposed to finish both majors' requirements this semester. However, there's one math class that I am struggling with right now. Although even if I fail the class I can still earn the diploma but in that case, the majors on the diploma would be different from what I wrote on my resume. I am wondering if I failed to finish my math major, will the graduate school take back their offer? That would be horrifying...

Do you really believe you'll fail or simply get a low grade? I think it would be worth your while to find out the minimum acceptable grade for your outstanding course requirements. It may not be as high as you think. Often times, I've heard that only a B is required for outstanding courses without the risk of having your offer revoked, but this varies from school to school and it will depend on whether or not you think you will be able to attain that.  

Edited by jenste

You should ask the department what conditions there are on your offer. Completing the stated degree is usually one of them, but since it's a double it might not matter (they may only care that you finish a bachelors, not necessarily if it's both of them). The only way to be sure is to ask. What jenste said is also true though.

Good points mentioned by mathcat. I should also add that that if the school says you must have a double major and you really are failing the course, consider dropping the course and retaking it in the summer, with the help of a private tutor if needed to ensure you get a B or whatever grade you need to meet minimum requirements.