Have you heard back from...?

User2015

Cornell University (development sociology)

New York University

University of Chicago

Haven't heard from them but I see rejections/acceptances posted. Does this mean I'm rejected or wait listed?

Thanks!

Thanks, everyone!  I just want to know already!  Still waiting on Boston University also.  I heard today from Portland State via snail mail, so best of luck to PDX applicants!

I called BU today (I lied I made my partner call them) and they said they are not done making decisions and everyone will be notified by April 1st. Not all that helpful but at least we know they aren't done with the acceptances yet!

I am just waiting on University if Minnesota now. It is killing me!! I am confident that I will not get in, but need to hear it from them before I commit to any of the other programs that accepted me. If you guys have heard back yet please keep me posted. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on USC, Upenn, Yale and Northeastern. Lemme know if anyone knows what's up.

Hi hillary511, did you get an official email that u were waitlisted in uconn. or was it something they told u when you contacted them? i haven't heard from them yet. but i've not been told that i am on a waitlist either. 

Hi hillary511, did you get an official email that u were waitlisted in uconn. or was it something they told u when you contacted them? i haven't heard from them yet. but i've not been told that i am on a waitlist either. 

I was sent an email February 24th saying I was on the waitlist, and it seemed fairly long because the emphasized I shouldn't go visit unless I got in even though I'm fairly local. I decline them over a week ago. I'd call if you haven't heard.