Bowling green state

I visited bowling green last week and they said decisions should be sent out at the end of this week for anyone anxiously awaiting a decision (like I know I am). Good luck everyone!

I received an email from BGSU this afternoon saying that they would be sending out decisions within the next two weeks. May I ask who gave you that information, saying we would know by the end of this week? I would love it if they would tell us by tomorrow!

I was told by Dr. Traver (the graduate coordinator) in person when I visited. Shoot I hope we don't have to wait two weeks. I didn't get the email about the next two weeks. Hopefully something didn't come up. I saw someone post on the results page that they recieved a rejection today. I guess you never know.

I'm very sorry to hear! I'm sure you will get in somewhere else!! Don't lose hope.. I haven't yet and I'm a second year applicant, going through all the anxiety once again!

oh I didn't get rejected, just got an email saying it will be at least another 2 weeks til we find out. but thanks for the encouragement.

• 1 month later...

Hey Bowling Green applicants I'm trying to see how many different essay's i'll need to write for my LOI.  Do you guys remember the prompt for Bowling Green?  I see mention of it on their website but no prompt (probably b/c applications are not open).  But if anyone knows if they keep the same one i'd love to get a head start.   :)

Oh nvm I found this link!  Hopefully it's accurate!

https://portal.csdcas.org/csdcasHelpPages/personal-essay-prompts/

Edited by CBG321

• 2 weeks later...