Educational Focused Masters Programs

Hi everyone! Do you know of any masters programs that are more educational focused as opposed to medical or research focused? Thank you in advance!

I know that the University of Virginia offers a M.Ed. degree.

I have found that a lot of schools are hesitant to say they specialize in a certain area, because even if they do they want to appeal to a variety of students. You can always ask programs "what sort of opportunities do you have for students interested in working in schools?".

If you can get in contact with any school SLPs and ask about their graduate school experience, that may help. Also, take a close look at the clinical program of the schools you may be interested in. Grad programs will require a variety of placements to adhere to ASHA certification regulations, but you may find programs which allow you to spend more time in educational placements. 

University of Oregon's program is pretty education-focused. I believe they have you do a semester-long school externship (although that's not all that uncommon). And the department is actually within the School of Education.