Which Masters Programs Look at the Whole Student Instead of Only GPA/GRE?

Hi everyone! I'm starting to research masters programs to apply to for Fall 2016. Does anyone know which masters programs look at the whole student instead of only GPAs/ GREs? Thank you in advance!

Loyola University of Maryland emphasizes numerous times on their site that because they're a Jesuit school, they look at the whole student, not just the GRE/GPA.

I also would look at schools that require an interview. If you think you have a chance of qualifying for an interview at certain schools, you could wow them in person. Having a great impression on an admissions committee member could be super beneficial, even more so than having the best GPA/GRE. Also, though I have not done this, I have heard of students asking for interviews at schools that do not typically conduct interviews. I'm not sure which schools do this.

My undergrad recommends making connections with programs. It may seem awkward sometimes to email/call people, but it is so worth it. Try researching schools and come up with an intelligent question to ask. Or you can even email programs saying "this is where I'm at, I really want to attend your school for these reasons, what can I do to improve my application?"

Kudos to you for starting early. 

Eastern New Mexico University really looks at the whole applicant. DM me if you are interested in learning more about the program. I am currently a grad student there, and I would be happy to answer any questions!

Loma Linda University!

I am currently a senior in the undergrad program and was just accepted to the master's program. Coming in as an undergrad I was definitely an underdog and although grad school is definitely more competitive (I think about 90 people were interviewed and there are 23 spots) it's definitely worth looking into. Also, they don't require the GRE and the program is great!