MGH IHP, any accepted student?

Has anyone been accepted yet? I got a phonecall this morning from a professor saying that I am accepted but when I check my portal, it is not updated yet. 

Just want to make sure that I am not the only one whose portal is not updated but received the phonecall. 

Has anyone been accepted yet? I got a phonecall this morning from a professor saying that I am accepted but when I check my portal, it is not updated yet. 

Just want to make sure that I am not the only one whose portal is not updated but received the phonecall. 

Congrats on your acceptance! I haven't heard anything either way, and my portal still says "submitted." I'm guessing that they might wait a few days to update the portals because they want to make phone calls to the accepted students first.

Did they say anything about funding during your call? 

Thanks! 

Yes, I asked about the financial aids. The professor said that they already gave out some money the first round (not sure what it means...) but there will be more funding coming in and they will notify accepted students before 4/15. 

I am not sure when MGH will finish contacting accepted students. The pre-4/15 answer was specifically to the funding question. 

So accepted students might still have chance getting funding notice before 4/15. 

Really don't know how this admission/funding process works but I will keep waiting to receive the financial packet. 

I got a call around 4pm today.  No funding was offered which is unfortunate but MGH is my dream school so I may or may not have been close to happy tears on the phone. 

Congratulations to everyone!!! I just received the call a couple of hours ago and was offered a 50% tuition scholarship, worth $40,000 total over the two years - I'm beyond excited! Definitely my top choice now. The professor who called me said she was in charge of calling all scholarship recipients. The admitted students day is 3/28, and I will definitely be attending.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! Looking at the results from last year, they called over a span of three days, so there's still time.