NY Wagner 2015 Hopefuls.....

The event calendar for the aspiring students show that they have a webinar for the admitted students on 9th March.

The deadline for the decision is also shown as latest by 7th March.

Keeping this in mind today must be the last day and the decisions shall be out today.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck to all.

I'm up staring at my email inbox and clicking "refresh" every few minutes, smh.

Does anyone know around what time decisions are usually emailed?

I asked something about my transcripts about 2 weeks ago and they let slipped that admissions would be released on march 6th. seriously, Im checking my email every 5 minutes :S

My hopes for wagner are prety low but #fingerscrossed

Good luck to everyone!!

Just received an email "Congratulations on your admission to NYU Wagner." It says that the official offer of admission will be sent in an email later today - I'm hoping the that one will include funding information (fingers are still crossed).

Good luck everyone!

Sorry for the freak out, i just didnt expected it... Im so happy... no word of funding yet, the official letter of admission will be sent later today. 

Good luck to everyone!!

Seems so as far as the letter goes. Really disappointed with the same if it's the case.

Was one of the top choices for me but without any financial support in NY ......

A forced decision to reconsider the choices...

I received the official offer of admission this afternoon, but there is no mention of funding. Does anyone know if the merit-based scholarship decisions are sent out separately? Or does no news equal no scholarship?

Thanks!

Hi! I was also accepted today. Looking around online today, I wasn't able to find any clarity around financial aid decisions. When I logged into Albert and look at the financial aid section,  I only see a note that says "award access not available." I don't know anyone currently at Wagner -- is someone able to clear up the confusion around this? Based on the acceptance email, it looks as if you have to accept (and pay 1k) before you can even apply for financial aid. I just can't believe that's the process -- does anyone know what to expect?

Edit: I missed the whole first page of this thread somehow! Looks like we will have more information on Monday. Good luck everyone, (admitted and otherwise)!

Edited by mpampp

No funding... but i still want to go. However, they said i have to fullfill the experience prerequisite and i dont think i should. I have over 3 years of real life work experience on the development sector.