Applied Physics masters programs not requiring a GRE score?

sean412

Okay, so I am soon to finish my undergraduate program in Physics. Earlier in the year, I did not anticipate wanting to go to any graduate school, at least for a few years, so I neglected signing up for and taking the GRE general or subject test. Now I am reconsidering and may want to apply to start a master's program in Spring 2015, but I don't have any test scores to send. 

Question: What applied physics masters programs do not require a GRE score? I have good grades, limited research experience, and could get decent letters of recommendation to potentially make up for my lack of test scores. I know the University of Oregon's Masters Industrial Internship program doesn't require tests, and that program looks amazing to me, but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Any other schools have programs like this? Thanks

If you're willing to leave the US, most Canadian schools don't require the GRE. Funding is more common for Masters programs in Canada as well. I don't know how many programs offer Spring entry though.