dilemma

dagkoc

Hi, I have a problem and looking how to solve it.one of professors who never saw me, at my university, very respectable, agreed to take me in the summer and apply for funding.deadline 1 April.in Monday I sent him a form, and questions about the project, and application, however he did not reply. I have no idea how I should email him, to not be too pushy,or leave bad impression. however, it is ultra important for me and he knows that. Normally he always responded the same day.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have a POI that can have varied response times. He told me to "bother" him if he doesn't reply within a few days. Usually I just ask him a question or leave a relevant comment.

When we first started exchanging emails, he didn't reply for about three months once.

Be patient. It's a busy time for professors. Maybe, since you two are at the same university, ask about office hours. You can get a lot more done 20 minutes face to face than a week exchanging emails.