Justification for student funding

dagkoc

Hi, guys, could you please help me. My poi for summer research sent me a request to fulfil some sections more for the grant. One of them is: Justification for student funding.” – this would cover how this will help you in your intended future career. Guys, please help me. I'm not a native speaker, this is society grant, very important for me, and I have no idea how to write it professionally and elegantly.

We don't know what your intended future career is, though.

Why don't you try to write something down for this -- give it a shot. If you post your ideas here, maybe we can help you by editing and revising for clarity.

I am doing biomedical sc, dream of PhD in neuroscience especially Neuroendocrinology.. The lab is neuroendo, it would give me critical research experience. I am ultra motivated, passion driven in one word, it would be a life changing or pushing point.

I am doing biomedical sc, dream of PhD in neuroscience especially Neuroendocrinology.. The lab is neuroendo, it would give me critical research experience. I am ultra motivated, passion driven in one word, it would be a life changing or pushing point.

I highly recommend doing the best you can and advertising here for editors. We can help you edit a document, but you shouldn't ask us to write it for you. Justifying funding will likely be a large part of your career and it's a good idea to start now. 

This research grant would allow me to gain essential experience in a lab setting among magnificent faculty, necessary to pursue future career in academia. This experience will teach me various scientific techniques in practice such as immunochemistry, western blotting, data collection and analysis, which will be substantially benefiting me in my future research career.

I am provided just few dotted lines.what u think?

This research grant would allow me to gain essential experience in a lab setting among magnificent faculty, necessary to pursue future career in academia. This experience will teach me various scientific techniques in practice such as immunochemistry, western blotting, data collection and analysis, which will be substantially benefiting me in my future research career.

I am provided just few dotted lines.what u think?

anyone and everyone says this for funding.

make it personalized! make yours stand out! 

you should put some time into this and write a statement that not only conveys your interests, future interests, but also how this funding will play into that and why you are unique among other applicants. don't rely on gradcafe to write this for you. spend some time on it and look for editors to flush it out and give it finesse 

also don't use very generic or cliche terms. explain WHY/HOW you're a hard or dedicated person - don't just state it. use some examples of your hard work to show your dedication to work and how this funding could play into the future. 

you had to write a statement of purpose to get into the program, right? just treat this as another form of it