Is it just me or have Sociology results been almost at a stand still this week?

busybeinganxious

I'm just not seeing a great deal of action on this section of the forum, or on the results search for this week.  I'm not saying none, just not many.  I haven't heard diddly personally from either of the schools I've applied to, and very little has been posted on this site as far as results either way for both.    

(UVA AND GMU for the record, in case any one wants to put me out of my misery or commiserate...either would be welcome at this stage!)

GMU (George Mason, if I'm correct) is most likely not going to send out notification until the end of this month, beginning of April. I'm waiting to hear back from them as well. 

Actually GMU had already sent notification couple weeks ago. Or at least I received an offer couple weeks ago. 

Actually GMU had already sent notification couple weeks ago. Or at least I received an offer couple weeks ago.

Really? Congrats on your offer! Was it PhD or MA? I'm on the MA side, so that could be why its taking a bit longer?