Northwestern University, IL Fall 2015

ndmancer

So I got accepted into MS at McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University. So who else got accepted into Northwestern University or is currently a student there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

same same! hi there! will be studying MS in Marriage and Family Therapy this coming fall 

apartment hunting is killing me lol 

nice to meet you everyone!

Hey guys! I just accepted to study MS in Mechanical Engineering this fall. Nice to meet you all!

Has anyone receive your NetID yet? I have to apply for visa but still haven't got it yet.

And is anyone looking for off-campus housing or on-campus is better? I'm looking for a roommate(s).

Hey guys! I just accepted to study MS in Mechanical Engineering this fall. Nice to meet you all!

Has anyone receive your NetID yet? I have to apply for visa but still haven't got it yet.

And is anyone looking for off-campus housing or on-campus is better? I'm looking for a roommate(s).

Hey there, nice to meet you. I got the NetId not long after I accepted the offer, something like two months ago. You might want to email your department about it or International Office. I am thinking of going to Engelhart initially (I'll be going to Evanston, I'm unsure wether your MS is taught there or not), and then I'd like to rent a room with a Chicagoan local for a while, so I get personal insight of the city. On-campus is quite expensive in my opinion, especially if you want a private room. After a while I'd prefer to have a studio apt or find a roommate to share a flat in Evanston. I think it's easier this way so you can actually see where you are going to live and not rely on craiglist pictures etc.

Edited by Milkyways

Hey Nichakarn. I too accepted to study Mechanical this fall on May 14th. I mailed the Mechanical engineering department and requested the NetID details the same day. I received my NetID 2 days after that. So now I have to apply for the I-20 form.

Even I am searching for housing. Not sure whether on-campus or off-campus. I need help on that.