Still waiting on Emerson decision?

I still haven't had a decision posted on my portal and I'm assuming it's a rejection since I was not invited for an interview and I see that almost all of you have gotten a decision from them. I've called several times and I've been told that there is a date by which the decision will be posted, but it keeps getting pushed back. Feeling pretty frustrated- it's week 10 already!  I assumed their rolling admission meant hearing something between weeks 6-8. I don't know whether to credit this delay to their admission process or disorganization. Anyone else in the same situation?

Same for Emerson and Northeastern for me.  I did interview over Skype for Emerson, though.  Definitely not banking on getting in, but I'm okay with that because while Boston has great programs (especially for out of fielders), I was hoping not to have to move up there.  I think they're deciding about the waitlist now. Good luck!

I got my emerson decision just a couple days ago so yours should be coming soon! I would suggest calling them. A lot of people seem to have had success with that

Same for Emerson and Northeastern for me.  I did interview over Skype for Emerson, though.  Definitely not banking on getting in, but I'm okay with that because while Boston has great programs (especially for out of fielders), I was hoping not to have to move up there.  I think they're deciding about the waitlist now. Good luck!

I saw that a lot of people who had interviews got their decisions, so it's strange that you haven't gotten a response either even though our situations are different. I have my heart set on Boston so we differ there also  :D I just don't know what to make of this staggered response time!! Good luck with the rest of your decisions! 

I got my emerson decision just a couple days ago so yours should be coming soon! I would suggest calling them. A lot of people seem to have had success with that

I called last week and was told that decisions would be posted by yesterday. Called today and was told that they'd be posted "soon." Sidenote: I see that you also applied to TC. There's another wait time that's driving me crazy! We need some decisions pronto. Good luck!

• 10 months later...
On 3/16/2015 at 1:06 PM, dc2bslp said:

On 3/16/2015 at 5:18 PM, cupofcoffee said:

I saw that a lot of people who had interviews got their decisions, so it's strange that you haven't gotten a response either even though our situations are different. I have my heart set on Boston so we differ there also  :D I just don't know what to make of this staggered response time!! Good luck with the rest of your decisions! 

I called last week and was told that decisions would be posted by yesterday. Called today and was told that they'd be posted "soon." Sidenote: I see that you also applied to TC. There's another wait time that's driving me crazy! We need some decisions pronto. Good luck!

i know this is an old thread, and sorry im reviving it. i have an emerson interview and its my first one. can you give me the break down? if you remember ofcourse what went down XD

appreciate it