CSUN MSW 2015

jbell89

Has anyone heard back from CSUN for the 2015 MSW program? I applied for the 2 year full time program in December, interviewed at the end of January and am anxiously waiting for their response. I also received an email asking if I was interested in being considered for the Ventura county cohort earlier this month and of course I replied yes. 

Hi jbell89,

I also interviewed for CSUN but in February. I received the email asking if I was interested in being considered for Ventura County as well but was not interested in it. I got accepted via email on March 9th for a full time (2 year) program, and was invited to an orientation March 26th. Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from them. I am sure you can call the office though to verify. I remember at the end of the interview they said they would take calls a few weeks after your interview if you needed to check on your status or if there were updates that needed to be made to your application. I have yet to receive anything from them by postal mail even after accepting so I'm not sure if I would worry about checking your mail as much as your email.

jbell89,

I am going through the same thing! I applied in December for the 2 year or 3 year program, had my interview at the end of January, and still no response.  I also received the email for the Ventura program, but was not interested.  I tried to call the office today, but they said that they were not giving any information over the phone.  Hopefully we will hear back soon!

Edited by brenbren91

Jbell 89 and Brenbren77,

I am going through the same thing. I went through an interview during the end of January. I also received the email for ventura cohort. I told them I was interested. I emailed the office last week, they said that they are sending the stateside admissions notification this week. I am so anxious to get into an program. Have anyone of you heard back? Hopefully we hear back soon!! Be positive :)

• 1 month later...

They wait listed me in March. I know someone who was wait listed for the online/off site cohort and was accepted 2 weeks after being wait listed. My best friend just had interview in the beginning of May which makes me think they have space if they are still interviewing. Told her they would let her know today and waitlisted her last week!! Getting very anxious not knowing when I can possibly hear from them. Has anybody else heard back??

• 2 weeks later...