MPP program: Ox Blavatnik vs HKS?

dar19

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to get some opinion regarding MPP program in Oxford vs Harvard. 

I feel lucky to be accepted into both programs and currently trying to compare which program that is certainly worth the money and time investment.

I worked in both private and public sector in the last 3-4 years and planning to build a career in the public sector back in my home country (in Asia). 

HKS - MPP: Two-year program. The brand is definitely a plus. I don't have doubts about the curriculum and how practical it is. But class size is rather big (220+). 

Ox BSG - MPP: 1-year program. Relatively a new program. People say the curriculum is more innovative compared to the traditional U.S. MPP. Class size is also smaller, around 120 ppl this year.

I haven't heard any news regarding financial aid from both schools yet. But it might in the end depends on that. Since Blavatnik is a 1-yearprogram is cost half than what Harvard cost me for two years. 

Any other insights that I should consider in deciding between the two schools? 

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to get some opinion regarding MPP program in Oxford vs Harvard. 

I feel lucky to be accepted into both programs and currently trying to compare which program that is certainly worth the money and time investment.

I worked in both private and public sector in the last 3-4 years and planning to build a career in the public sector back in my home country (in Asia). 

HKS - MPP: Two-year program. The brand is definitely a plus. I don't have doubts about the curriculum and how practical it is. But class size is rather big (220+). 

Ox BSG - MPP: 1-year program. Relatively a new program. People say the curriculum is more innovative compared to the traditional U.S. MPP. Class size is also smaller, around 120 ppl this year.

I haven't heard any news regarding financial aid from both schools yet. But it might in the end depends on that. Since Blavatnik is a 1-yearprogram is cost half than what Harvard cost me for two years. 

Any other insights that I should consider in deciding between the two schools? 

As someone who has been to Oxford and is currently on the way to Harvard - I'm really unsure. Maybe judge it on your background, the professors, the aids, the other students.