Tabletop games

Rylai

What are your favorite board/card/roleplaying games? I tend to enjoy co-op games more, with Eldritch Horror being my favorite. The most recent one I've been playing is Shadowrun Crossfire. It's pretty fun, but it can be insanely hard to win sometimes.

Haven't played Power Grid yet, definitely looks like fun.

And I love Munchkin! Gotta be careful about who I play with though, some people can get pretty salty if they feel like you're ganging up on them.

I really like Dominion too. My friend has a ton of expansions, so everytime we've played it's felt very fresh.

What MMO do you play? I could never get into any, but my SO plays Star Trek Online and has a lot of fun with it.

I really like Dominion too. My friend has a ton of expansions, so everytime we've played it's felt very fresh.

What MMO do you play? I could never get into any, but my SO plays Star Trek Online and has a lot of fun with it.

I don't right now but I played wow from game launch in nov 2004 until wrath of the lych king was released. I actually met my husband on game launch day on wow.

I don't right now but I played wow from game launch in nov 2004 until wrath of the lych king was released. I actually met my husband on game launch day on wow.

I used to play Ragnarok Online (on a private server) and I met my SO there. Been together 5+ years now. It's always super embarrassing to explain how I met him though!

Pandemic is a pretty fun co-op game (I like co-op games too!). 

For strategy games that are easy/fun to pick up (i.e. good for parties with lots of new to board games people), I have Guillotine, Mille Bournes, and Carcassonne. 

I like playing (but don't currently own) Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan and Tsuro. 

I'm usually down for just about anything, Smallworld, Lords of Waterdeep, Pandemic, 7 wonders, Dixit, Tokaido, Love Letter, Dominion, Resistance, Catan, Ticket to Ride, etc. 

The only games I systematically refuse to play are Risk and Monopoly.

Perhaps this shows my age, but:

Yahtzee, Risk, and card games like rummy and poker (with the exception of Omaha high/low).  I recently got into Set.  Risk, like Monopoly, can go on forever, though. 

I also really like cribbage.    

I'll admit that I played D&D back in the day (technically, AD&D), which, was totally not a cool thing to do back then.  Following that I got into Car Wars and then Battletech. 

Was brought up in a family that played all sorts of table top games. 

Favorite strategy?     "Warhammer" or "Warhammer" 40,000  (army building and wars w/ miniatures)

RPG?                        "Palladium Books" Games mostly (D&D'ish, pen and paper w/ dice)

Card Games?           Still enjoy games like "Cards Against Humanity" or "Apples2Apples".

Board Games?         "Zombies" was fun for a while, constantly trying new board games