Teaching for Kaplan

Hi all,

I just applied to be an instructor for the GRE, and obviously I don't even know if they'll accept me, but I thought this might be a good place to ask a few questions.

Funny enough, their application data was still using old score numbers.  So it asked my score range and I had to use the conversion table to come up with a total number.

Also, in the job posting it said I had to have a minimum 90% on the test, as they do for all of their jobs related to preparing people for the various tests.  

I'm curious if anyone here has worked for Kaplan before and what you think my chances might be.  I scored a 165 V, 155 Q, and a 5.5 AW in my one shot on the exam last October.  The V and AW scores are obviously above 90% and also quite obviously my Q score suck, but I was applying for a humanities program so it was good enough (I got in!).

Also, does anyone have any idea how (or if it even makes sense) to calculate a total score Percentile on the GRE?

Seemed like an impossibility to me.

Thanks!

Luke