Thesis Advisor is MIA. Advice Needed.

Hi all,

I'm working on my masters thesis right now, but my advisor has stopped responding to me since last monday. Before that our communication was normal and she initiated a discussion about my draft over skype (I'm not on campus now). However, she not only did not show up for the scheduled skype call, but also completely disappeared after that although I've written her three emails and called her office a few times. The weirded thing is that I know she has been meeting other students in her office during this time, which means nothing unusual has happened to her. She is somewhat disorganized usually, but this seems to be unacceptable to me. Am I too worried? Any suggestion on what I should do? I really need to finish this thesis but I also don't want to ruin my relationship with her. :( Thanks in advance.

Hey, White Unicorn,

Your stress is understandable however you are worrying about your situation too much.

Are there ways that you can improve the draft while she's off line?

Hey, White Unicorn,

Your stress is understandable however you are worrying about your situation too much.

Are there ways that you can improve the draft while she's off line?

Hi,

I am indeed kind of over thinking. I need some "big picture" feedback from her now before I can revise the details, otherwise the work might go into waste. I guess I will keep waiting, and hope she can show up soon. I'm not sure at this point whether she will give me valuable comments or not...