PostBac Acceptances

Just wanted to let you guys know I was sent an acceptance email from CSULA's post bacc program this morning, but unfortunately will not be attending. Good luck everyone!!

I just got an email from LA! I was accepted into Loma Linda last month and since that's the post bac and masters together I decided to accept, but if it was between LA and Fullerton I would go with LA- I've just heard better things about the program.

Just wanted to let you guys know I was sent an acceptance email from CSULA's post bacc program this morning, but unfortunately will not be attending. Good luck everyone!!

Congrats on your acceptance. Where will you be going instead?

Unfortunately, I'm just going to be doing Utah state online. I would have much rather done this, but I live in San Diego and have a life here so I can't just pick up and go. I'm from LA and have family I could live with there but I love my job in San Diego as a nanny and I have a girlfriend who is deployed in the navy until January.

Congrats on Loma Linda! The combined program is such a better option. You're already in!!! Yay!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like I didn't make the cut :(

I think they send out more than one batch of acceptances! If anything call their office to ask when they'll have the list of names of students that were accepted. Last year we were able to call after a certain day to ask if we were on the list or not. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I received my official acceptance email last night! Prior to this one, I received an email asking to confirm interest in attending the program in order to then receive an official acceptance email...I'm wondering why they did it that way. Don't programs typically offer an official admission to which you either accept or decline?  <_<