Pros and Cons?

I am was hoping if someone could share their knowledge about the pros and cons between University of Houston and University Texas at Dallas. I heard UT Dallas has over 200 graduate students so I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I'm also really big on friendly faculty and was wondering if anyone knew how the faculty was for those schools? Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I will be attending UTD in the Fall and visited this past Spring. I LOVED IT. The faculty are extremely friendly -- their doors are open all the time, and one current student told me that she had never needed to make an appointment to meet with a faculty member or the department head, Dr. Stillman.

UTD does have a big program, and that is a positive aspect in my opinion. Each student is encouraged to pursue their specific interests instead of following a rigid program outline. Their massive list of electives, and connections throughout the area, allow for this. Because each student is doing what they want to do, the environment is not very competitive. No student I spoke with had trouble getting into courses or getting a practicum placement that they wanted, since everyone's interests are so varied. 

I know nothing about Houston - sorry!