LIU Post roommates?

Hi I will be attending LIU Post in the fall, I am from out-of-state and  I am looking for roommates to rent a house or apartment with.  I tried looking for a Facebook group of people who will be going to LIU Post but I couldn't find one.  If anyone is interested in living off-campus, please let me know!  :)

Hi I will be attending Adelphi for grad school next year and I currently live in avalon green apartments in elmsford ny which I believe is not far from LIU post. I have a big 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. If you would be interested in living in elms ford and driving to school please let me know and I would love to talk and give you more information! Thanks, Britney

Hi I will be attending Adelphi for grad school next year and I currently live in avalon green apartments in elmsford ny which I believe is not far from LIU post. I have a big 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. If you would be interested in living in elms ford and driving to school please let me know and I would love to talk and give you more information! Thanks, Britney

Thank you so much! That might be a little too far for me.  I'm trying to find something a little closer to LIU. Thanks again though!!