NYC observation hours during the nights or weekends

I'm having trouble finding sites where I can do my oberservation hours, especially because I work fulltime. Can anyone recommend sites where I can do my 25 hours of observation for speech language pathology during the nights or weekends in New York City(or surrounding areas)?

Hi - I worked full time when I was doing my observation hours, and I ended up just taking a few days off to do them b/c I couldn't find any night or weekend options. I went to Helen Hayes Hospital and did a full day there (I think I rented a car but it might be accessible by metronorth) and found a private practice that let me go for a full day. You might be able to find a private practice that has night or weekend hours - will definitely require some legwork & phone calls - I had a hard time finding places for during the day! Good luck!

There's also Master Clinician Network, which allows you to do observations online whenever you want. Naturally, real-life observations are better because you can ask questions and the like. But I've been able to supplement my in-person observations with some MC observations as I've been working around a full work schedule. 

The only catch is that you still need an SLP to sign off on the observations. The clinic director at the school where I've been taking pre-reqs suggested MCN and said she'd happily sign off on any observations there. If you have a good relationship with a professor or another clinician, you could check with them if they'd sign off on MCN hours. You might have to show them your notes or do a write-up of the observations or something, but then you'd be able to observe in the nights and weekends to your heart's content.