Entering the US at different city

Guys, maybe some of you have experienced this before, so I hope you could help me.

The thing is I`m going to study to the university at the city A, but I want to visit the city B first with my brother (take into your account that he is on B-2 visa). So me and my brother wrote in our DS-160 that we are going to A (btw there is no direct flight to A, so we will have to travel to the other cities anyway, but not necessarily B ). 

However, we are planning to enter the US at the city B, so would be there any problem at customs or anywhere else?

Edited by fuzzylogician
fixed smily

There won't be a problem. You will probably get asked on your travel plans in the US, so you should be able to describe to them how you are going to get from B to A. They also usually want to know where you plan to stay in the US (e.g. "hotels in city B then I have an apartment in city A" for example.

Guys, maybe some of you have experienced this before, so I hope you could help me.

The thing is I`m going to study to the university at the city A, but I want to visit the city B first with my brother (take into your account that he is on B-2 visa). So me and my brother wrote in our DS-160 that we are going to A (btw there is no direct flight to A, so we will have to travel to the other cities anyway, but not necessarily B ). 

However, we are planning to enter the US at the city B, so would be there any problem at customs or anywhere else?

* but not necessarily B .

Note: I don`t know why the hell it appeared as a smile

Edited by fuzzylogician
fixed smily

There won't be a problem. You will probably get asked on your travel plans in the US, so you should be able to describe to them how you are going to get from B to A. They also usually want to know where you plan to stay in the US (e.g. "hotels in city B then I have an apartment in city A" for example.

But I wasn`t asked about my travel plans on visa interview, or you mean at US customs? 

But I wasn`t asked about my travel plans on visa interview, or you mean at US customs? 

He means at immigration, when you cross the border into the US. They'll have this kind of short chat with you about where you are coming from and where you are going every time you enter the US. 

He means at immigration, when you cross the border into the US. They'll have this kind of short chat with you about where you are coming from and where you are going every time you enter the US. 

Ah, ok. 

This is actually why I created this topic.  

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php/186436-B1-B2-visa-cancelled-under-section-212-(a)-(7)-(A)-(i)-(I)-at-the-port

To be frank I haven`t read it till the end and thoroughly. But when I read the beginning I was concerned about my case.

Thank you, guys, a lot for your replies!