How good is my GRE score?

Razors edge

Hi all,

So my GRE score is 314. 155V ,159Q, 4 W. I've been getting mixed reviews about my score. 

I'm applying for the Biomedical Sciences PhD for fall 2016 intake. and I'm in an international Student. I will be giving subject GRE in Oct. (can't predict my result though). My grades are pretty decent as I've topped my university in both my Masters and Bachelors. (though I'll need to give some explanation for our grading  system). I'll get two good LORs (apart from others) from two Americans, one who's a big name in the field.

How would you rate my chances and score? Do you think I should be giving it again? 

for PhD programs in biomedical sciences your research experiences matters more than ur GRE score. Off course you need to have a near perfect score if you are applying to ivy's to stand out from the crowd but I was accepted at 4 places with full funding with the same total. Your GRE score is pretty decent for biological sciences, but this will be a cherry on top of your research experience/Publication

Hi Razors edge,

Do you know which Schools/Programs you'll be applying to? If so, then you should be able to research the average GRE scores for incoming classes. In that way, you'll have exact data on how well your scores measure up to the historical data provided by each Program. If you think that your scores aren't quite high enough, then a retest might be in order.

GRE Masters aren't born, they're made,

Rich