Transfer Student

Hi all. I have a question about transferring. I am a transfer student applying for graduate school for this upcoming fall. I took about 100 credits at a university and had a 3.25 GPA cumulative. I have completed about 36 credits at the new university and have a 3.9. Does anyone know what GPA I would write down on applications? I asked my counselor and she told me to ask a graduate admissions counselor, but I decided to try this website first. Please let me know if anyone has had a similar issue or knows what to do. Thanks! 

If you're applying through the CSDCAS system, they will re-calculate your GPA based on their criteria. I was just looking through the FAQ's today about how they do that and am not thrilled with their method (A+ grades get rounded down to 4.0) But what you would do is to enter in your courses and grades and CSDCAS will figure out how to "standardize" your GPA.