USU Post Bac Online Recommendations

Has anyone from Utah State University's online post bac communication disorders program used their online professors for grad school recommendations? What are your experiences? Did you feel like it helped or hurt your grad school application?

Yes. I used one in addition to two from my first BA (who knew me well in person). I got into the majority of the schools I applied to (9 out of 11, across a wide range of locations and rankings). My recommender was very organized and got the letters out quickly.I told her I got an A in two of her classes, and I asked if she could write a STRONG letter and she said yes (I really had no relationship with her besides taking and doing well in her class). I sent her things like my USU transcript, my previous transcript from my first undergrad, a sample of my undergrad thesis, and my SoP.  Of course I cannot be sure, but I do believe she wrote me a strong letter of recommendation and, from my experience, it did not seem to hinder me at all (if anything it helped). Unless the program requires a different source, I strongly recommend going with three academic recommendations if you have the option as opposed to throwing in a one from a boss, etc. Just my personal opinion based on all programs I've communicated with (they want to see if you can succeed at grad level work and think that academic references are a good indicator). 

I did. She did not know me personally at all, but I took 2 of her classes and got As in both. She gave me a list of things to send her and a list of schools I was applying to with their deadlines. She did it all very quickly. I didn't see the letter, but I got in everywhere so it couldn't have hurt. I also sent her my resume (career change), essay, and linkedin profile so she could see other recommendations I've been given.

I only did it because I had no other academic recommended - my others were an SLP I observed with and my former boss (out of field).