Rejected :(

Ironically enough the school that I heard nothing from for months and months and months (well after I received all my other rejection letters) turned out to be the school that accepted me. If you have no sure way of knowing via online or mail then maybe your still being considered or maybe you want to call the department to see if they plan on sending letters and when. Just my 2 cents. 

In the original application, they said that we would know by August 1st. I know of a girl who was accepted this pat week. Hopefully I get the same situation you were in. Classes start this August :/ so I'm not sure what to think!

Yeah, that does sound way too late, I can't believe they would wait until August 1st to accept you to a program that begins in August! Is this an undergrad/postbacc or grad school? My program accepted me the first week of June which I thought was really late. How many programs did you apply to?

Edited by JaimeSLP