LSE vs Georgetown

LSE has been my dream school since I was 16. I just got in MSc IR program on full ride (tuition plus living expenses). The thing is, I also got into Georgetown's MA ERES program on full ride and I love this program.

I prefer the location and opportunities at Georgetown, not to mention that I have a ton of friends in DC, but a part of me is sad for saying no to LSE and giving up on a dream I had since I was 16. I am not going to change my mind, but I am just wondering how do you guys think that these two programs and schools fare against each other.

Which one would you choose? How do people look at area study degrees from SFS (Russian, East European and Eurasian studies in my case) in contrast to MA IR if you want to work in diplomacy? Is it a disadvantage or is it good to get specialized in a particular area? Finally, if I apply to LSE in two years for PhD (IR) or again for MSc IR, do they look favorably on the fact that I got in before, or do they dislike the fact that I turned down their offer? Also, would it even make sense for me to apply for another Master's degree after graduating from Georgetown (I am asking because I do not know anyone who got two MAs, people I know either go for a PhD or start working)?

Very difficult to give an answer without knowing your employment aspirations, nationality, or where you want to ultimately live and work. Georgetown is generally regarded as being far superior to LSE, especially when it comes to work placement. Georgetown's MSFS program is widely considered the best in the world for those looking to enter the policy world in international affairs; LSE, while also well regarded, may suffer from a perception of admitting too many semi-employable students and offering subpar career services. 

If you are smart enough to be offered a full ride at both locations (I find the claim a bit suspect), I think you should do fine with whichever choice you make and should base it on where you truly want to live and study.