University of Louisville-Online MSW Program

jennaml

Is there anyone here who is starting (or is currently in the program) at the University of Louisville's Kent School of Social Work this Fall?  Preferably the online program.  I am begining the 3 year program this month and am looking to get information and helpful hints in order to be successful in the program, and any great study suggestions would be helpful!  I got into USC and UL but chose UL for the fact that I can complete two field placements at 2 different agencies as opposed to USC where I'd only receive one field placement opportunity.  Thanks in advance for any helpful information you might have!

• 2 months later...

I'm currently a UofL Online MSSW Student.  I started Fall 2014.  I'm on the mixed 3-year program, so I officially hit the "full-time" portion of it.  I got into a few other schools as well, but chose UofL for various reasons.  It was a great choice.. Great school, great fellow students.