List of Planetary Science programs not requiring physicsGRE?

Hello. I'm looking for planetary science programs that are interdisciplinary in nature. Ones that take students from a variety of backgrounds, like the program at the University of Arizona. I'm NOT looking for those that are essentially a division of their astro program to the point that they only look for people with undergrad degrees in physics and solid physics GRE scores. I don't have enough of a physics background to take the GRE, nor to qualify for entry into a program requiring a full undergrad physics curriculum.

I have a bachelor's in math with a minor in astro. I also have two masters degrees in mathematics and mathematics education. I'm interested in celestial mechanics, planetary formation, and mathematical modeling. Secondary interests include math & astronomy education.

So far, the only ones I can find are:

University of Arizona

University of Arkansas - Arkansas Center for Space and Planetary Studies

I figure i should apply to at least 6 schools. Can anybody steer me to some more programs?

• 2 years later...

Too late to help the OP, but maybe this info can help others.

Caltech GPS (Geological and Planetary Sciences) only lists the PGRE as "strongly recommended"

I have a relatively low PGRE score for an international student trying to get into a US school (PGRE: 690/53rd%). Arizona, Caltech, and Cornell have accepted me thus far for Fall 2012. Cornell has a Astronomy and Space Sciences program so while they are still an astro department, there are many strong people/research going on in planetary science, especially planets and mechanics.

So I think the above schools are examples of places that would weigh the PGRE scores less and probably give more weight to research and GPA.