Do I need to retake GRE?

what2do

Looking to apply for Labor Relations related grad programs (Cornell, Minnesota, Michigan State etc.) 2017. I took the GREs awhile back and got V162 Q156 AW4.0 

My GPA was around a 3.5 from one of the "easier" Ivies (liberal arts undergrad). Anyone think i should retake? Cornell's 2014 class profile has a mean score breakdown of: V158 Q155 AW4.5 and GPA of 3.5. I dont necessarily have much HR related experience, but am 100% sure I want to pursue this as a career in the future.

All suggestions welcome!

You can try looking up average stats at a few few programs and make your ultimate decision based on your fining. IMO I think you should be fine. Of course if you have the funds and time, you could try to get a higher score (just a warning but the grad school application process tends to get expensive).

If you don't have time to study, I wouldn't retake. Even if you did have the time, since your scores are close to the average, I think there are better ways for you to spend your time than the GRE. Since you say you don't have a lot of related experience, it's probably more important that you take the time to write a strong SOP that explains your career path choice.