Schools that accept transfer students

Hello, 

I recently completed my first year of graduate school for Speech Language Pathology. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I decided to withdrawal from the program. I am now looking to transfer my credits if possible to a new/similar program, but I am having a hard time finding schools that accept transfers. Some schools say they will only accept 9 credits, but that is almost like starting all over again. Does anybody know of any that they could recommend? I am located in Florida, and would like to stay as close to here as possible, but I am open to the possibility of relocating if it is necessary. 

Thank you!

Hi OP,

Would be open to returning to your original program, if that was possible? If so, you may want to consider requesting to do so.  My cousin withdrew from her Nurse Anesthesia (CRNA) grad program due to stress/family responsibilities. After missing a semester (or two?) she petitioned to return and they accepted her back. She was a bit embarrassed to ask to return, but in the end it worked out as she didn't lose credits and is now done with school. 

Hi OP,

Would be open to returning to your original program, if that was possible? If so, you may want to consider requesting to do so.  My cousin withdrew from her Nurse Anesthesia (CRNA) grad program due to stress/family responsibilities. After missing a semester (or two?) she petitioned to return and they accepted her back. She was a bit embarrassed to ask to return, but in the end it worked out as she didn't lose credits and is now done with school. 

I was thinking the same thing. :)