Looking for advice for graduate school applications

Lezar

Hi. I am currently a junior undergrad at a well known U.S. university(ranked top 25-30 nationally). I am studying Biomedical Engineering and would like to continue my education by getting a Masters(of science/engineering) in the same field. I know I am still 2 years out but can anyone tell me what my options are as far as grad school? I am trying to get more familiar with the admissions process and evaluate where I stand.

I expect my graduating gpa to be somewhere between 3.2-3.5.
I have not taken the GRE yet

I have pretty good extracurriculars: 

-Founder/vice pres of engineering based student club, 

-team member in a CAD/3dprinting based nonprofit organization, 

-experience in a physics research lab and sythetic bio lab(IGEM)

-I also plan on getting an internship or REU this summer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a 1st year BME PhD student at Hopkins. It's great you're thinking about things early! I can't say much without knowing your research interests, but it sounds like you'd be a strong applicant for Masters programs. If I were you, I would work on trying to raise that GPA. I think the average undergraduate GPA for our Masters is around 3.7. That said, admissions is always a holistic endeavor and if your research, personal statement, and reference letters are great it shouldn't matter as much. Maybe try looking at top 15-25 programs and see if your research interests line up!