MS-Human Computer Interaction university list

anch

Hi,

I need guidance for applying to US to MS-Human Computer Interaction program for fall-2016. Please help me list down some universities. So far I have shortlisted only ambitious ones: CMU, GaTech and UWashington. Want to apply to some more preferably moderate and safe ones. Below is my profile:

GRE:      Yet to give. Expecting 315+. Quant is strong.
UG:        B.tech in Comp Sc- 71%.. highest was 80%
12th:      83%
10th:      91%

Projects: 2 during semester internship for 3 months each; 1 was development both backend and frontend and the other was for quality assurance

Papers: None

Seminars: Did some research on DNA computing on my own and delivered a seminar to students in my college

Work ex: 2.5 years 
Working as a quality assurance engineer in a Washington based company's India office in India. Been a part of 3 projects so far. Responsibilities include user interface testing primarily, database , end to end testing, analysis work also.

Accolades: Awards for extraordinary contribution to the organization in overall development of the products.(Got this in office)

Extra Curricular: Good ones

Social Work: Associated with an NGO for child education.

LOR: I can manage one  from a PHD prof in my colg , 1 from undergrad project mentor and 1 from my current manager at work.