Profile Evaluation Operations Research MS/P.hD fall 2016

iamthegame

Hi, I am from the mechanical engineering department at one of the old IITs (in India). I will be applying to OR P.hD programs for fall 2016, however I am more flexible towards other computational maths programs. Below is my basic profile:
1. GPA : 9.2/10, Rank: Topper of my program, Minor in Mathematics and Computing (Will be completed before I apply).  
2. 2 Research Internships. One in Germany (one of the TUs), other in Switzerland. 
3. Three strong letter of recommendations from i.) HOD Industrial Engg, Dept. at my college. ii.) German mentor iii.) Swiss Mentor 
4. GRE Scores : 166 (Q) + 160(V) +3.5 (AWA)
5. Decent research experience : i.) One Single author conference paper ii.) One second author poster and third author journal paper from Swiss intern iii.) One submitted first author paper to Transportation Science Part E. All other papers at reputed places /journals
6. Bachelor Thesis on Non-Linear Stochastic Control
7. TOEFL yet to take

I am unable to decide between the following programs :
1. MIT ( MS) : I am not sure whether to apply for MS in CDO or OR. My profile is suited for OR but the intake in really less (5-7 every year), for CDO I don't think I have the necessary background but I would be interested in it. Also how is the IDSS P.hD program and whether I have a good background for it ?
2. Stanford (MS) : Not sure between MS&E and ICME. 
I am also applying to : 
3. Berkeley IEOR MS 
4. Cornell ORIE P.hD
5.  Columbia IEOR P.hD
6. CMU OR P.hD
7. GaTech ISyE OR P.hD
7. UWisc. ISyE MS 
8. UMich IOE MS 
I would like to know about my university choices and also any help to make a decision between the outlined programs at MIT and Stanford.  Any other miscellaneous suggestions are also welcome.  I am looking for programs inclined towards optimization , statistics, ML and controls.