Sending GREs

I will be taking my GRE tomorrow!! I have a question about how to send the scores..I know that after finishing the test, you have the option to send your scores to 4 programs free of charge or to wait to send at a later date..say I decide that my scores are good enough and decide to send to 4 of the programs that I would like to apply to..am I still able to send my scores to the other schools that I would like to apply to at a later date for $25 each? This is probably a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure!

Yes!

I actually purposely did not send my scores when I took the test, because if I wanted to make sure they were good enough before I sent them to any schools. Once I got my official scores, I compared them to EdFind information, then decided whether I would retake the test or send the scores. Since my GPA is a little on the lower end, I did not want to send low scores to schools.  Schools say they only look at the highest scores, but since I could afford to I thought better safe than sorry.