Please evaluate my profile!!

sahityaM

I am planning to apply for fall 2016 with specilization in ECE(ROBOTICS) 
Please find my details below.
GRE:316
Quant:164
Verbal:152

AWA-3.5

TOEFL:104 (R-24,L-26,S-26,W-28)

Academics:
10th: 94.1%
12th: 95.3%
B.TECH:CGPA- 7.5

Work Experience:
1.5 year work experience as a web developer in Lister Technologies

CERTIFICATIONS:
* Attend a training programme on DSP conducted by IIT-
MADRAS and ANALOG DEVICES
* Industrial trainee in ANDHRA ELECTRONICS 
* Submitted a Mini project in CORMANDAL FERTILIZERS 
* Certified participant in workshops on linefollower, embedded systems, space science, kodu gaming workshop.

PAPERS:
* Paper Presentation in VIT VELLORE
*Paper Presentation in SASTRA UNIVERSITY

TECHNICAL PROJECTS:

* Final year project at DRDO ANURAG.
* Summer Internship in IISC Bangalore 
* Designed a PC controlled bot 
* Project on “SHADOW BOT” using RF MODULES
* TIADC project in TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
* Worked on projects pertaining to MSP430 microcontrollers,8051,Arduino.
* Finalists of LUNAR ROVER CHALLENGE of Shaastra’14 (technical fest of IIT-M)

WORKSHOPS:
* Event Organiser in the ECE DEPARTMENT FEST OF SASTRA UNIVERSITY
* Organised a workshop on “ARDUINO INTERFACED ROBOTS ” and “CIRCUIT DESIGN”
* Organised a workshop on “MSP430 MICROCONTROLLERS” and “PCB DESIGN”

LOR:
2 strong
1 moderate

Universities planning to apply:
University of Maryland College Park
University of Michigan-Ann Harbor
University of Wisconscin Madison
TAMU
Penn State
SUNY-Stony Brook
Arizona State University
UC-Irvine
University Of Southern California
Northeastern University
North Carolina State University
Michigan State University
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
University Of Utah
University of Georgia Athens
Please classify them as Ambitious Moderate Safe and add up any one's that are good in this field

Many top programs have an automatic cutoff at 90 percentile for GRE quant, which means 165. I know for sure this is how UIUC ECE do it, and I imagine that's the case for many others. Some of the programs you listed might not be too competitive, but I would take the GRE again if you want to get into Ann Arbor or Madison. Competition for international students are higher than domestic.

@OP: You're essentially asking people to do an enormous amount of work for you. If I count correctly there are 15 programs on your list. You never specified whether you are applying to their MS or PhD programs, so that's a factor. But probably the biggest thing is that we can't really evaluate your profile reliably: it depends on your research interests and fit with the department and how well they align, but also with who else you are competing with this year and other intangible factors we don't know about.

@paulwece: What is your reference/frame of knowledge for "many" top programs having an automatic cutoff at the 90th percentile? The UIUC ECE website, for example, has lots of information about cutoff TOEFL scores; I imagine if they had an absolute bottom at 165, they would warn people about that on their website so as to cut down the number of applications they had to read. Conversely, I can't imagine most graduate programs - hypothetically speaking - turning down someone with a 164 who had an otherwise really outstanding, desirable candidate if 165 was their "floor". Some programs may have 165 as a soft floor below which they'd rather not go but be willing to scoop up really awesome candidates with a lower score.

I'm not saying this candidate shouldn't retake the GRE (it's probably a good idea for quantitative fields, honestly) but I think lots of applicants have this belief in their head that programs have "automatic cutoffs" or toss applications in the garbage if they don't meet some arbitrary minimum, when in reality most graduate programs have more holistic and forgiving processes than that.