CUNY Graduate School of Journalism

kaiphi

Anybody else applying? I'm applying next fall and my professor said it's best to fill up my resume now that I have the time.

I'm a junior at UMBC on track to make Dean's List this semester, which will boost my GPA to a 3.2.
I'm an English major on the Communications & Technology track, and I'm president of two clubs, including the academic group the English Council of Majors.
I'm on my second official internship and third (and fourth) publication: In the past, I've written for my campus paper (with accolades!), a small local newspaper (first internship), a larger local newspaper (current internship), another small local arts magazine (currently a contributing writer), and I have bylines at various online publications.
I had to leave the school newspaper this semester because of the internship.
I'm a student member of the National Association of Black Journalists.
This year I'm applying to Sigma Tau Delta (the English Honors Society) and Alpha Kappa Alpha (historic sorority). 
My goal is to have up to two more internships (I'm gunning for n+1 this winter) and a couple of bylines at major outlets (Vice, Cosmopolitan, etc) under my belt by the time I apply. 

I'll be applying for their Arts and Culture concentration and will also be applying to Columbia and NYU's magazine writing programs.

Anybody else applying? Is there anything I should do between now and then to be a more competitive candidate?