SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2016-2017

rugox

I am in the waiting process too. For my school it goes through my campus (UBC-O), then on to the large campus (UBC-V), and then on to Ottawa. I successfully made it to UBC-V, and find out in January whether it goes national. Fingers crossed for us all!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2015, 11:50:09, genderboi said:

Haven't got a confirmation yet! Gah. When did you send yours in? 

I just got my confirmation on the 10th too. I sent it in the last week of October. I got a bit worried since it should have only taken at most 3 days to get there (mailed within Ottawa). I'd contact them if you haven't heard already.

7 hours ago, FacelessMage said:

I just got my confirmation on the 10th too. I sent it in the last week of October. I got a bit worried since it should have only taken at most 3 days to get there (mailed within Ottawa). I'd contact them if you haven't heard already.

Thanks! Just got my confirmation yesterday. So relieved. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015, 10:03:28, embe87 said:

I haven't gotten word on SSHRC receiving my print application yet, but I also did postmark it and mail it out on the last day for external :blink:

Update: heard back on Nov 25!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a direct applicant and I haven't received any notifications, either. The notifications (whether good or bad) are sent out via standard mail. I believe I received mine last year around this time, so it should be any day now. Good luck, y'all!

6 minutes ago, genderboi said:

Letter arrived this morning. App has been forwarded to national competition! 

Big congrats, genderboi!! Mind sharing where you're located? My mailing address for SSHRC is my home address in Toronto, so trying to guess how quickly a hypothetical letter might get there... 

Brutal not to be able to check the mailbox myself... it's reasonable to ask my parents to drive home from work to check, right? :P 

4 minutes ago, lackingpatience said:

Big congrats, genderboi!! Mind sharing where you're located? My mailing address for SSHRC is my home address in Toronto, so trying to guess how quickly a hypothetical letter might get there... 

Brutal not to be able to check the mailbox myself... it's reasonable to ask my parents to drive home from work to check, right? :P 

Thank you! I'm in Toronto as well. Letter was dated Feb 19. Best of luck!