EAPSI 2016

Samieru

9 minutes ago, coolaface said:

Anyone have updates for China? My field is Industrial/Organizational psychology. This waiting game is torture! 

I'm waiting on China as well!

I feel like every other country has been represented on this thread except China.... which makes me nervous. Nothing we can do but wait, I guess.

On 2/22/2016 at 4:48 PM, GBinAZ said:

I'm waiting on China as well!

I feel like every other country has been represented on this thread except China.... which makes me nervous. Nothing we can do but wait, I guess.

Yep, still waiting on China. Decision will probably come out next Friday.

2 hours ago, BirdBrain said:

Is this just worst-case scenario? Or did you talk to someone at EAPSI?

this is from my previous experience and from the email that they sent us previously -- "Our expectation is that everyone will be notified by the first week of March."

4 hours ago, 11am said:

this is from my previous experience and from the email that they sent us previously -- "Our expectation is that everyone will be notified by the first week of March."

I guess we can just wait wait wait~wait it out~

Also want to thank you all for the moral support here! Helps a lot in calming my nerves! 

I'm waiting on China as well (anyone else going there to do math?) While the waiting is no fun, waiting together with everybody here is definitely better than otherwise. :) Good luck, everybody! And congratulations to those who have gotten accepted! 

15 hours ago, Heim02 said:

Does anyone have information on New Zealand offers? Thanks.

I'm waiting on NZ as well, haven't seen anything go out on here about it yet though :/

25 minutes ago, GBinAZ said:

Is it appropriate to send them an email if we haven't heard anything yet? It is the first week of March...

I emailed last week asking when they planned to send out negative notifications as I have a summer job offer to respond to by today and haven't heard anything back, so... probably but they didn't respond to my request for more info about it.

Has anyone else besides @bhub received forms about making travel plans? I was in the first round of people that received a tentative acceptance e-mail. Wondering if I should send them an e-mail, or work on my patience?

4 minutes ago, sciaenops said:

Has anyone else besides @bhub received forms about making travel plans? I was in the first round of people that received a tentative acceptance e-mail. Wondering if I should send them an e-mail, or work on my patience?

Some of us still haven't heard anything...