Probably an obvious question on transcripts.

soc13

Any of y'all applying to programs that require PDFs of official transcripts to be attached (not mailed)?

I am, and not all my institutions offer these. One that does explicitly states that they won't work for application uploads. When I scan official transcript copies, the security features mark them all VOID or PHOTOCOPIED. 

Maybe that's perfectly fine and what they expect, but has anyone asked about this? I was going to call/email the coordinators Monday to ask, but figured I'd see if any of y'all had already done so out of curiosity. 

• 3 weeks later...

My undergraduate institution's transcript says void/photocopied when it is copied too. However, during my application cycle, I didn't have a problem with it. Once I was admitted/chose a school, they asked me to send an official copy.  I'm under the impression that at most grad schools don't mind, but will ask for an official copy once you accept their offer, 

If they ask you to upload official copies of your transcript through scanning them, then the watermarks and VOID notices will appear. That is inevitable. The folks on the adcomm are likely aware that this will happen. I believe that they ask for your official copies to be uploaded because they are harder to tamper with than the web-displayed unofficial transcripts. ^_^