GRE score order received but not visible.

something_stupid

I have a bunch of programs whose deadline is 1st December. I just had GRE scores sent to these. I got a order confirmation from ETS, but these score recipients are not visible as pending in View scores on MyGRE. I am freaking out. Is that how it works? I am not sure the scores will reach in time if I have to resend them, etc. Any ideas?

It can take up to 5 days to process and then mailing time. Although many schools now receive them electronically(according to ETS) so you can probably cut mailing time way down. If you sent them a while ago it might just be that your school hasn't processed them yet.  

2 hours ago, something_stupid said:

I have a bunch of programs whose deadline is 1st December. I just had GRE scores sent to these. I got a order confirmation from ETS, but these score recipients are not visible as pending in View scores on MyGRE. I am freaking out. Is that how it works? I am not sure the scores will reach in time if I have to resend them, etc. Any ideas?

Logging out of the ETS website and logging back in worked when this problem happened to me. If you got an email confirmation the scores will be sent.

Resolution. Turns out they take a few days to process the thing so it takes a few days for it to appear. It finally did. Hope this helps someone when they freak out :D

On 11/20/2015, 5:41:55, Micecroscopy said:

Logging out of the ETS website and logging back in worked when this problem happened to me. If you got an email confirmation the scores will be sent.

Thanks for the reply, I had tried that but that didn;t work. I had to wait for 2 days. Then the status got changed.

On 11/20/2015, 4:53:29, TheMonkeyOnMyBack said:

It can take up to 5 days to process and then mailing time. Although many schools now receive them electronically(according to ETS) so you can probably cut mailing time way down. If you sent them a while ago it might just be that your school hasn't processed them yet.  

Yup, you were right. Thanks.