Social Science (Anthro) PhD SOP. I'll swap with anyone.

After a major revision thanks to some critical but extremely helpful readers, I have my new draft. I am submitting this tomorrow, so all I ask is that you don't recommend a of total overhaul (even if it might need it! :unsure:). I'd like specific critique on the small things like sentence structure, clarity, grammar, and necessity - I want to improve it the best I can with the least overall change (IN GENERAL - if there is some moderate restructuring that can really, really help, then feel free to tell me). This particular institution's instructions emphasize outlining your research topic, 1-3 specific faculty that you want to work with, and how your background and research trajectory make you a good fit for the program. The program also specifies for statements to be between 1 and 3 pages double spaced and mine is exactly 3 pages with 12 pt TNR (~840 words), so I can't really add or further elaborate on much without cutting anything out. I will definitely swap and give you feedback ASAP. I would prefer either those in either the social sciences or biological sciences, but if you're in another discipline and really need a reader, then I don't mind swapping (just note that I might not understand some of the jargon). Send me a PM. Thanks! :)