please rate my GRE eassy Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing field of study in which they are unlikely to succeed

prajwal ms

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing field of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. The issue presented by the author is amenable. The reasons to buttress my stand are as follows.

Firstly, educational institutions should allow the students to dog any field of study based on their interest even if it precludes the students. By facing difficulties are the only way to pass difficulties in life for instant consider Michael Jordon indisputable king of basketball. He was cut from high school basketball team because he was abysmal in basketball. But by facing many failures, difficulties and overcoming it. He has become eminent in basketball sport. He is a role model for many young generation basketball aspirants.

Secondly, any person do not have a right to constraint any other person, everyone are special and gifted in some other way. As a friend or as guru or as a parent we must not constraint them but, we should try to bolster them to reach pinnacle in what they do. Likewise educational institutions and teachers subsumed in it should not dissuade their students from pursuing their field of study and to culminate in it. For instant I consider myself as exemplar. During my graduation days I used to have many backlogs and my friends and parents told me to quit bachelors of engineering and do something easier by contrast with engineering. With my teachers bolster and some fiends help and with my effort I overcame those backlogs and completed my graduation with good scores.

Thirdly, educational institutions should delineate the pros and cons of each and every single field and leave students to decide to pursue their field of study. Instead of forcing them based on their past academics. This intimation not only teaches knowledge of subjects. In addition it teaches them to how to face difficulties with running away and to move forward to achieve their dreams.

To conclude, based on above reasons and evidences I firmly and deeply believe that educational institutions should not dissuade the students from pursuing their field of study and try to bolster them in order to achieve their dreams no matter how difficult it is.

Edited by prajwal ms