Tufts Fletcher Map Your Future

ASHEN910

I am applying MYF at Tufts!

Anyone got admitted before? Is MYF more competitive than regular admissions?

To those who are applying MYF this year, how's your application going?

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hey! I'm also applying MYF (as I'm sure you saw in my post about the anecdote lol). In an info session they said the acceptance rate is about the same as regular admissions (~30%), and sometimes higher because MYF applicants tend to have pretty strong cases for their goals and whatnot. 

1 hour ago, Elvidi said:

Hey! I'm also applying MYF (as I'm sure you saw in my post about the anecdote lol). In an info session they said the acceptance rate is about the same as regular admissions (~30%), and sometimes higher because MYF applicants tend to have pretty strong cases for their goals and whatnot. 

Thank you! On Petersons website, it shows their regular acceptance rate is 41%. I thought it would be higher since some people may just continue to work after two years.

I like those numbers better so let's go with that haha

Just submitted my application today! It's waiting on one more recommender and I'm not confident he'll pull through before the deadline, so hopefully they will still accept my materials :unsure: Good luck to my fellow MYF applicants!

• 4 weeks later...

I think they might send out decisions next week since they sent them out around Jan 20th last year.

Every time I open my email inbox, I feel like I'm waiting for powerball results!