MSW - SJSU Fall 2016

HopflSW

9 hours ago, Desirae said:

For those of you who were accepted, what did your to do list say? I haven't received a call or an email, but I have things listed in my to dos. 

Thanks!

I got accepted yesterday and I didn't have a To Do List.

1 hour ago, lbalt92 said:

Hiii so for those who were accepted last Thursday, did they say how long you have to confirm that you will be attending? 

Hi there - in my email Dr. wall said to confirm within 2 weeks :)

4 hours ago, Kristen Kay said:

In an earlier post in this thread someone said that we should all hear by the 31st....anyone hear yet today?  Good luck to everyone :), and congrats again to those who already got in!

Haven't heard anything yet :/ 

42 minutes ago, lbalt92 said:

I just called and Tabia said they will still be sending acceptances over the next two weeks. She got word today that they are still going to review more apps

That's awesome to hear. I read on different forum they are accepting 110 for campus based and 50 for online. Didn't think they would notify all 160 by the end of March. 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:58 AM, LoveMSW2016 said:

@seaotter does the acceptance note indicate the two year or three year program and which did you apply for?

Nope. It didn't specify that it just said I had been offered an admission to the campus program :)

I'm sorry if this is a silly question and I hope it's okay to ask here. I'm looking at SJSU's website and they say that the online MSW application is still open until May 20th. Is this a different MSW program than what you all have applied to? I'm considering applying there but I'm just dreading doing two more years of unpaid internships.

12 hours ago, Supbanana said:

I'm sorry if this is a silly question and I hope it's okay to ask here. I'm looking at SJSU's website and they say that the online MSW application is still open until May 20th. Is this a different MSW program than what you all have applied to? I'm considering applying there but I'm just dreading doing two more years of unpaid internships.

I also noticed that yesterday. I am not sure why since I read they had over 500 applicants. Maybe not alot of them were interested in online program. I actually warmed up to online, it will be quicker and you are only taking two classes at a time.

I received an acceptance offer at 12:40pm today via e-mail from Dr. Wall for the Online program.  I have already e-mailed my intent to enroll, and am looking forward to connecting with other future students in this cohort!  :)

17 minutes ago, lbalt92 said:

Has anyone on here not heard back at all yet? Or am I the only one ?

Same ? I haven't heard anything yet. I put interested in both on campus and online

1 hour ago, vnssmsw16 said:

Same ? I haven't heard anything yet. I put interested in both on campus and online

I wish they'd hurry! I only put campus interest but it's cutting it close at this point. Tabia said they're still reviewing and sending out stuff til next week but I don't know if it's looking too good at this point for me since I chose campus only.