Called for Interview For MPP prog. of LKYSPP, August 2016 intake, What sort of questions they ask for?

psingh

Hi,

I got an email/call from Lee Kuan School of Public Policy that they have shortlisted me for interview for MPP programme. I am little bit nervous about it :( I want to know, what this interview exactly look like? what type of questions they ask for? Please help anyone.... 

Hi psingh,

I am a current MPP student at LKY and before I came to Singapore, I exchanged some information with other applicants in this thread:

You can find some things particularly on the last 3 or 4 pages.

In general, they want to know your motivation to study that program and why you have chosen Singapore. Also some questions regarding your background and recent experience can be asked. It depends on the person who will interview you. I guess you will also receive a case study which will be included. 

Don't worry, everything is doable and nothing super fancy!

Good luck!

Hi psingh:

Congrats on being called for the interview! Just wanted to ask if they have already started sending out call for interviews?

Regards,

NavSmart

Hi Namir:

Thanks for posting your earlier thread. However, for some reason it is not displaying information after the first page. It would be really helpful if you could post the topics that one has to study for the interview.

Regards,

NavSmart

• 2 months later...