SOPHAS transcript processing?

mm1928

Does anybody know how long it takes for SOPHAS to process the official transcript to show up as "received" on the program status page? 

I had requested transcripts and they were sent about 2 weeks ago (on the 18th) to SOPHAS and 2 other schools. It looks like the other schools received them but on SOPHAS it still says not received. Should  I be concerned? The deadline is March 15th, so I still have about a month and a half left but it just worries me so much...

I checked my file. I sent my transcripts in November. My transcripts were marked received via email on 12/5, though they should not have taken that long to get there, so there was a big window for processing or whatever. Everything was marked as was verified on 1/27.

So, you should maybe email them. They're pretty decent about getting back to people via email. I wouldn't be worried, but I would be proactive. SOPHAS is wonky and weird, and checking in might ease your mind. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by Demeter